When someone sends you money on PayPal does it go to your bank account?
Originally Answered: When someone sends you money on PayPal, does it go to your bank account? No, it goes to your PayPal account and then you have to transfer it to your bank account.
What credit cards accept PayPal?
- PayPal accepts all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. If you find your credit card is not being accepted with a message such as « The card you entered cannot be used for this payment.
How to get free PayPal money?
- Swagbucks. Earning money from PayPal fast with Swagbucks is easier than you think. You can easily get $10 deposited into…
- Survey Junkie. Survey Junkie is a leading website for people to take online survey. They have decades of experience in…
- InboxDollars. You can quickly earn $5 in PayPal credit for opening a free account…
How much does PayPal pay?
- What Fees Does PayPal Charge? Buying: Buying is free within the US. Selling: Selling is 2.9% + $0.30 per sale if you’re in the US. … Transferring Balance: Transferring money out of your PayPal account is typically free unless you need an expedited transfer, in which case you’re charged the Instant Transfer fee (see below).
How do I contact PayPal customer service?
- To contact PayPal customer service: Go to www.paypal.com and log in. Click Contact. Click Call Us. Call the phone number provided, and input the passcode when prompted. OR Click Message Centre (or Email Us). Click Create New Message. Select a topic and subtopic, compose your message, and then click Send.